Preparation of potato stew with spinach and hazelnuts & Ingredients for 4 people
- Was the spinach in[Door spinazie kort te verhitten wordt het verlies aan foliumzuur beperkt gehouden] plenty of water, heat 1-2 minutes in boiling water and then drain well.
- Peel the potatoes and cut them into cubes of 2 cm.
- Peel the bospenen and cut into pieces of 2 cm and the spring onions into pieces of 1 cm.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of olive oil in a frying pan and cook the hazelnuts are golden brown. Put them aside.
- Heat 2 tablespoons olive oil in a wok and stir fry the diced potato, carrots and spring onions 3 minutes.
- Sprinkle with Cumin and paprika over and pour the tomato juice and choke the whole in 10 minutes to gently until tender.
- Stamp the potato, carrots and spring onions to a grove stew.
- Mix the spinach through it.
- Divide the stew about 4 soup plates and garnish the plates with the hazelnuts.
- Potatoes (500 grams)
- Fresh spinach (300 grams)
- 4 bospenen (360 g)
- 2 spring onions
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- Tomato juice (150 ml)
- Hazelnuts (55 grams)
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 3 teaspoons olive oil (30 ml)